EFFICIENCY15.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%20-80: 27 minutes
- Fiat 600e is a fully electric B-SUV first unveiled in July 2023. It's based on Stellantis Group's eCMP platform.
- Italian brand's first pure electric model got the same 156-HP motor and 54-kWh battery from its sibling Jeep Avenger.
- The electric SUV can travel up to 409 kilometers, according to WLTP test cycle.
- Fiat 600e pricing starts at €35,950 in Europe, which is €10,000 pricier than the comparable Fiat 500X.
- Fiat manufactures all 600e vehicles at Stellantis Poland's production plant in Tychy, Poland.
Power and Speed
|156 HP (114 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|409 km (254 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|5 hours 45 minutes|
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2,562 mm|
About Fiat 600e
Fiat 600e is the first electric vehicle that Italian carmaker developed since FCA-PSA merger in 2021. All-electric B-SUV, also known as Fiat 600, is based on eCMP platform. Thanks to its compact design, 600e can travel up to 600 kilometers in city traffic when its 54-kWh NMC battery pack is fully charged.
There are two trim levels for the new Fiat; 600e La Prima and 600e RED. The La Prima is also the launch edition, which is available in four colors (Sun of Italy, Sea of Italy, Earth of Italy, Sky of Italy) and costs €40,950 in, yep, Italy.
Electric SUV comes with 10.25-inch infotainment display, 7-inch digital gauge cluster, 6-speaker sound system, auto AC, dusk and rain sensors, wireless Android Auto, CarPlay support, and hands free power liftgate.