EFFICIENCY15.6 kWh / 100 km
- VinFast VF6 is an all-electric crossover SUV designed by Italian Torino Design.
- VF 6 comes in two configurations: VF 6 Eco and VF 6 Plus.
- VF 6 Plus with the more powerful 204-HP motor can travel up to 237 miles on a single charge.
- VinFast VF 6 launch date is not official yet. EV maker will open reservations for the compact VF 6 in March 2023 in the US.
- VinFast manufactures VF 6 at its smart factory in Vietnam.
Power and Speed
|204 HP (150 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|381 km (236 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2730 mm|
About VinFast VF6
After the US launch of its first EVs last year, VinFast is finally ready to deliver two more models to American customers. The new VF 6 is a crossover designed by Italian design house Torino Design. It has a 12.9-inch infotainment display on the inside. Its most significant design element is the front light bar.
The entry version of the compact SUV, VF 6 Eco comes with a 174-HP drive unit, whereas the higher-end version VF 6 Plus is equipped with a 201 hp (204 PS) electric motor. Both versions carry the same 59.6-kWh battery pack. VF 6 Plus can travel up to 237 miles, according to European WLTP test cycle.