Rising Auto F7
Rising Auto F7
EFFICIENCY16.2 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Rising Auto F7 is an all-electric premium sedan launched by the China's prominent automaker SAIC in March 2023.
- F7 comes with both AWD and RWD options capable of producing 400 kW and 250 kW power, respectively.
- It's 5 meters long and its wheelbase is exactly 3,000 milimeters. F7 is also one of the most aerodynamic electric sedans in the world with 0.206 Cd drag coefficient.
- Rising Auto F7 pricing will start from €31,000 or 229,900 CNY in China. The performance version of the F7 costs €47,100.
- Rising Auto vehicles including both R7 and F7 are being built by SAIC Motor in China.
Power and Speed
|544 HP (399 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|600 km (372 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Rising Pilot (€4,150 optional autonomous driving feature)|
|Wheelbase: 3000 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.206 Cd|
About Rising Auto F7
Rising Auto, Chinese auto giant SAIC Motor’s premium EV sub-brand, launched its first electric sedan called F7. This brand mainly focuses on swappable battery technology, which makes it a direct rival to another Chinese EV maker NIO. F7, similiar to the brand’s previous model Rising Auto R7, can be bought with an optional swappable battery pack. The range will be reduced from 666 kilometers to 600 km, if the customer will go with the 544-HP performance version.
F7’s base model costs around €31,000 and comes with a 77-kWh battery pack supplied by the SAIC-CATL joint venture called United Auto Battery System. This version can produce up to 340 horsepower. Its CLTC range generously estimated as 576-km. Rising Auto F7 Long Range is equipped with a larger 90-kWh pack with 666 kilometers of range on a single charge.
Fully electric F7 comes with a whopping 43-inch display area. Its operating system is called RISING OS and the infotainment system is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8155 chipset.
Here is the official video of the luxurious Rising Auto F7: