EFFICIENCY29.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%15-80: 36 minutes
- Munro MK1 is Scotland's first fully-electric vehicle unveiled by local start-up Munro Vehicles.
- This rugged SUV can handle up to 3.5 tons towing. MK1 features a 4x4 all-wheel-drive system.
- It has an 80.1-kWh battery, which is enough for a range of 168 miles mixed driving.
- Munro MK1's starting price is £49,995 in UK. First deliveries will be made sometime in 2023.
- Munro Vehicles builds its all-electric vehicles at its own production facility in Scotland. The production goal for 2024 is around 250 EVs.
Power and Speed
|376 HP (276 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|270 km (167 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Ground Clearance: 290 mm; Towing Capacity: 3,500 kg|