Li Auto L8
Li Auto L8
EFFICIENCY24.2 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Li Auto L8 is a range-extender electric SUV launched in September 2022.
- It drives on two electric motors capable of delivering 449-HP and 620 Nm of torque. There is also a range-extender 1.5-liter petrol engine.
- L8 has a large infotainment display and a second-row screen mounted on the car's ceiling.
- Li Auto L8 pricing start at €46,700 or 339,800 CNY in China.
- Li Auto manufactures premium SUV L8 at its Changzhou plant in China.
Power and Speed
|449 HP (330 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|1100 km (682 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Li Auto NOA (Navigate on Autopilot)|
|Wheelbase: 3005 mm; 1.5 liter 4-cylinder 'range-extender' petrol engine and a fuel tank that can store up to 65 liters of petrol.|
About Li Auto L8
Li Auto L8 is 14-centimeters shorter than the Li Auto L9. Its wheelbase is also 10-cm narrower. Other than that, these two vehicles look identical.
Chinese company launched L8 in September 2022. Premium electric SUV is being produced at firm’s Changzhou plant in Jiangsu, China.
Li Auto used an LCD display instead of significantly more expensive OLED display inside the L8. But the operating system is still powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8155 chipset.