EFFICIENCY13.5 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%20-80: 24 minutes
- Jeep Avenger is a compact electric SUV, which is also the first fully electric vehicle Jeep unveiled.
- It shares the same vehicle architecture with the European market's popular model Peugeot e-2008. Both vehicles use CMP platform developed by Stellantis.
- Avenger has a new 54-kWh battery pack. This battery uses a more energy-dense cathode chemistry called NMC811.
- Jeep Avenger costs €39,500 in Europe. Deliveries will start early 2023.
- Stellantis will build Jeep's first electric vehicle at its Tychy plant in Poland.
Power and Speed
|156 HP (114 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|400 km (248 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Ground Clearance: 200 mm; Frunk Capacity: 34 liters|
About Jeep Avenger
Here is the introduction video of Jeep Avenger presented by Antonella Bruno, Head of Jeep Europe: