IM Motors LS7
IM Motors LS7
EFFICIENCY17.5 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- IM Motors LS7 is a luxurious all-electric SUV developed by Alibaba-backed EV startup IM Motors.
- There are two battery pack options with the LS7: 90-kWh and 100-kWh. Longest range figure is 660 kilometers, which belongs to RWD version.
- LS7 can produce up to 578 horsepower and 725 Nm of torque.
- AWD IM Motors LS7 price is around $56,155, or 399,800 CNY in China.
- SAIC Motors manufactures LS7 at its Lingang factory in Shanghai, China.
Power and Speed
|578 HP (424 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|625 km (388 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|IM AD: Smart Driving Features Powered by NVIDIA Orin chipset, two LiDARs, 12 ultrasonic radars, and 11 cameras.|
|Wheelbase: 3060 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.268 Cd|
About IM Motors LS7
Alibaba-backed Chinese EV startup IM Motors unveiled its second vehicle: IM Motors LS7. This luxury SUV will feature a yoke steering, very similiar to Tesla Model S and Model X.
IM Motors LS7 was officially launched in February 2023. EV-maker delivered its first SUVs in March 2023.
Apart from being one of the most aerodynamic electric SUVs on the market, IM LS7 features three touchscreens inside the cabin, a digital gauge cluster, a main infotainment system, and a passenger screen. Thanks to 100% foldable seat design, LS7 offers its back seat passengers a spacious experience.
IM Motors LS7 starting price is around $33,750 without the battery pack. The pack itself can be bought through multi-year installments. All-wheel-drive LS7 is a lot more pricier than the entry-version. 578-HP LS7 costs $55K…