EFFICIENCY2.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-100: 30 minutes
- Fuell Fllow is an all-electric motorcycle that offers the performance of a superbike and yet provide enough storage area to serve as a large scooter.
- The 10-kWh battery is part of the motorcycle's body structure, which helps Fuell reduce the overall weight of the Fllow and increase its range.
- Modern e-commuter can travel up to 150 miles (240 kilometers) when fully charged.
- Fuell Fllow pricing starts at $11,995 in the United States. First e-bikes will be delivered to customers before the end of 2024.
- Fuell manufactures its electric motorcycles in US. It is founded by Erik Buell, an industry legend and a pioneer of the modern race motorcycle technology.
Power and Speed
|Axially Integrated Transverse Flux Motor|
|47.6 HP (35 kW)|
|AC Permanent Magnet|
Battery and Charge
|240 km (149 miles)|
|AC Charge: 10 Hours. (2.5 hours with the optional 3.3 kW on-board charger)|
Year of Production
|Optional 6.6 kW AC on-board charger: %0-100: 1.25 hours; Storage Capacity: 50 liters.|
About Fuell Fllow
Here is the official introduction video of the Fuell Fllow: