EFFICIENCY14.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Chery eQ7 is a brand-new electric C-SUV launched in July 2023 in China.
- It's based on Chery's all-aluminum vehicle platform, which helps Chinese automaker reduce the overall weight of the eQ7 30 percent.
- eQ7 comes equipped with a 211-HP single motor and a 67.12-kWh LFP battery pack.
- Chery eQ7 pricing starts at $19,750, or 143,900 CNY in China.
- Chery manufactures its first all-aluminum electric SUV at its Wuhu plant in China.
Power and Speed
|211 HP (155 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|512 km (317 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2,830 mm; Front Trunk: 40 liters|