2023 NIO ES8
2023 NIO ES8
EFFICIENCY16.5 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 20 minutes
- 2023 NIO ES8 is a 6-seater fully electric family SUV debuted at NIO DAY in December 2022.
- ES8 can be used with the same battery pack options like the other recent NIOs, which are 75-kWh, 100-kWh, and soon-to-be available 150-kWh solid-state pack.
- Family SUV can travel up to 605 kilometers, if you rent a 100-kWh unit at the NIO's battery swapping station.
- 2023 NIO ES8 100 kWh pricing starts at €79,700/586,000 CNY in China. European pricing hasn't made public yet.
- NIO manufactures the large-size electric SUV ES8 at its production plant in Chongqing, China.
Power and Speed
|653 HP (480 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|605 km (375 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|NIO Autonomous Driving (NAD)|
|Wheelbase: 3070 mm; Swappable Battery Pack|
About 2023 NIO ES8
NIO’s large-size electric SUV ES8 is revamped for the 2023 model year. The new model designed as a 6-seater, unlike the old ES8 with the 7-seater option. The redesigned ES8’s aerodynamic efficiency is improved by bringing drag coefficient figure to 0.250 Cd. There is also a 12.8-inch AMOLED infotainment display, which uses the second-generation Banyan OS.
2023 NIO ES8, when equipped with 150-kWh battery pack, can travel as far as 900 kilometers, according to China’s optimistic range cycle CLTC.